Community

Community

Achieve Your New Year Riding Resolution

By |December 9th, 2015|Community|

Achieve your New Years RIDING Resolution Goal setting is an important way to achieve what you want in your life, and what’s more important than riding goals. Deciding what's important from what's irrelevant is a great way to focus and reach your goals. At motoDNA here are some of our .....

Motorcycles For Health

By |September 10th, 2015|Community|

Riding can improve muscle tone, burn calories and be good for our mental health - here’s how... Strong knees And Thighs Riding a bike strengthens key muscles around the knees reducing joint problems. Manoeuvring your bike at slow speed especially around hills = bonus fitness points. Core Strength If your .....

My motoDNA – Women Riders

By |June 19th, 2015|Community|

Check out Belinda’s story at the motoDNA Rider Experience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=allQ31eX-b0 The motoDNA Rider Experience is fun, empowering and you learn skills to help you survive on the road. Womens Only Groups - NSW and QLD. 6 x 20 min track sessions 6 x 20 min classroom sessions MA accredited international .....

Wayne Gardner Interview

By |April 17th, 2015|Community|

Guest Blogger Scott Jones shares an insightful interview with Australian 500cc World Champion Wayne Gardner on the modern day challenges faced by junior road racers on their MotoGP journey. After speaking to Remy Gardner at Losail for the opening 2015 MotoGP round, I spoke at greater length with Wayne Gardner, the Australian 500cc World Champion (1987). .....

Australian Motorcyclist Magazine Masterclass

By |April 15th, 2015|Community|

Australian Motorcyclist Magazine Editor Stuart Woodbury tried out a motoDNA Masterclass with our Legend coach, former WSB winner and Ohlins MotoGP Engineer, Pete Goddard. Stuart said "A really great course to refine your skills and it doesn't matter what kind of bike you have, which, as you can see I rode our long .....

Riding A Motorcycle At 265 km/h With Your Eyes Closed

By |March 23rd, 2015|Community|

Imagine riding a motorcycle at over 265 km/h with you eyes closed ! Thats exactly what motoDNA athlete Ben Felten will be doing when he attempt's to break the World Record for the fastest speed riding a motorcycle whilst blindfolded. Ben, who is completely blind after a motorcycle accident, has been training .....

Go to Top