Community

Community

Asia Talent Cup Kicks Off In Thailand

By |March 17th, 2015|Community|

This weekend sees 22 young riders take to the track for the second season of the Shell Advance Asia Talent Cup. Thailand’s Chang International Circuit will host the first race of the season in conjunction with the second round of the World SBK Championship. Two Aussies are taking part in .....

Knee Down Magazine Experience motoDNA Masterclass

By |March 4th, 2015|Community|

Knee Down Magazine Editor Jeff Ware recently attended a motoDNA Masterclass. Jeff was flipping out with excitement. He was going to be spending a sunny Autumn day rubbing shoulders with a handful of his teenage boy racer days heroes from Grand Prix racing. Jeff almost fell off his editorial chair when he read .....

Woman Rider : MY motoDNA

By |February 6th, 2015|Community|

By Yin Chiew. I really like taking motorcycle courses. Whenever I do, I find that there is always more to learn. Earlier this month, I took the Advanced Road Rider training course – Level 1 Street Skills with motoDNA. Ready to get on the track and start the day. This .....

Temporary Australians

By |January 28th, 2015|Community|

Jonesy and the crew from Temporary Australians came along to motoDNA at Sydney Motorsport Park recently to check out our riders doing the stuff they love and captured it all on camera. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOe_81ATaRQ See if you can spot yourself in the video reel and tell us about your day.

Global Dirt Track Resurgence

By |January 28th, 2015|Community|

When AMA dirt tracker Kenny Roberts arrived on the European 500 grand prix scene in 1978, road racing would never be the same. Not only did Roberts win the 500 GP title in his rookie year, as Marc Marques did in 2013, but he also brought with him a radically .....

Sir Jack Brabham Junior Athlete Award 2014

By |January 9th, 2015|Community|

The Sir Jack Brabham Junior Athlete Award was created in the memory of motoDNA Foundation Ambassador Sir Jack Brabham and is awarded to the most improved junior athlete from the motoDNA junior road racer development program held at Sydney Motorsport Park. This years accolade has been given to motoDNA Junior .....

Go to Top