motoDNA was Founded by Mark McVeigh
As a former International Racer, Engineer and Motorcycle Instructor, Mark McVeigh is disrupting motorcycle training worldwide with motoDNA objective data driven rider training.
Mark’s authenticity and rider safety advocacy has helped create strong Business Partnerships with blue chip companies like Yamaha and Bendix Moto.
Published all over the world, reach out for Marks unique cutting edge MotoJourno content. See Marks work here.
- 20 Years
- Trained over 10k riders
- Trained 100’s of Instructors
- Inventor of Data Driven rider training
International 250GP Racer
- Still racing Super-bike Masters at 55 yrs old
- motoDNA Riders Academy – 2010
- Rebranded & sold as Riders Academy – 2020
- Founded motoDNA Digital Academy – 2017